Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Happenings

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We spent our Thanksgiving down in the valley, going to a lunch at my family's and a later lunch at Brian's. Needless to say, it was a bit of a turkey overload! But, overall, it was a very enjoyable time :) We both enjoyed a two day break from school and grading, which made the holiday that much sweeter.
Because we stayed in Scottsbluff, we brought the pets along--here are some funny pics:
Ajax says: I know there is a big bird coming to the house...I'll be sure to let him in!
Koda says: Not if I get him first!

This is what happens when you eat too much turkey ^--naptime anyone?


Hopefully everyone will have a great holiday season. Much to Brian's chagrin, I took him around to some of the local shops on Black Friday--however, it was not overly enjoyable for him, so Christmas shopping has been minimal thus far. :)
We are doing well otherwise. On Wednesday I will be 28 weeks--the 7 month and 3rd trimester marker. We have our next appointment on December 9th, when I will also be doing my glucose tolerance test to test for Gestational Diabetes. Cross your fingers that all that pecan pie that I ate this week did not send my blood sugar through the roof!! :) Baby Lily is doing well--we had the baby shower on November 16--needless to say, the child is spoiled already!!! :) I'm afraid it is inevitable....
That's about all the new news from the Croft household. Will post more later...

No comments: