Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome to our blog!


On our wedding day

Brian and I have officially decided that, since everybody in the free world seems to have a blog, it is time for us to catch up!


We are both having an extremely busy semester. Brian is teaching full-time at WNCC, splitting his days between the Alliance and Scottsbluff sites. He is teaching an overload of courses this year, and, putting it nicely, is very tired of grading comp papers!


I am in the Fall semester of my senior year at CSC, working toward my psychology degree. This semester has been very busy with senior research projects and papers, but I am definitely beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel--thank goodness!


For those of you who don't know, Brian and I were married on July 10, 2008 in Scottsbluff. We had a private, family ceremony in Brian's Mom's back yard--it was beautiful!


The most exciting news for us is that we are expecting our little one in February. My due date is Feb. 25, 2009--which puts me at about 6 months pregnant. Thankfully, after a rough first trimester, I am feeling pretty good! Now, if only that can continue until the end... :)


We found out at our 20 week ultrasound that we are having a baby girl, which is what I was crossing my fingers for! We are both getting more and more excited, with a little nervousness thrown in there as well!

1 comment:

Grace2Dow said...

Can't wait to see what day baby actually comes :-)