Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 Weeks Old!

As hard as it is for Mommy and Daddy to believe, Lily is 2 weeks old today. She is currently a VERY happy eater, eating about 2 1/2 ounces every three hours or so. She sleeps pretty well, although she sometimes likes to stay up and "play" at three in the morning. Mommy is diligently working on breaking her of that habit. :)

Here are some pictures from the last week or so:

I love to have my hands by my face. When I'm swaddled, I make sure to make as much noise as I can until I can put them in my mouth!
Don't I have a great head of hair?
Peaceful Sleeper :)

My Mommy and Daddy love when I open my big, bright eyes!
This is a video of me waiting for my bottle. Mommy and Daddy always take WAY too long to get it ready! I try to be patient, but, after three whole hours of waiting, it is hard not to cry!
In other news, Lily will be getting her very first professional portraits taken tomorrow. We are excited to make some baby announcements so that we can show her off to the whole world. Brian has been back to work for a week now--he is coping relatively well, considering he is definitely running on a sleep deficit. I am doing fairly well, only feeling slightly overwhelmed by homework, housework, and dirty diapers. Brian has had a cold for the last two days, so I am definitely looking forward to him getting better, so that he can take over a few more baby duties--and I know that he is very eager to hold his little girl again! (I am a little paranoid about germs, and probably will be for a few months. Bare with me--we just don't want a sick baby!)

No comments: