Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer's End

Well, as much as we hate to see her go, I think Summer is on her way out. We woke this morning to 40 degree temps--and, at 12:30 p.m. we are still hovering at 45 degrees. It is a great day for some Husker football, but a little saddening to think that our days of running around the backyard barefoot and swimming in the pool are gone until next year.
:)

Enjoying the flowers while they're still here!
Lily *loves* picking the "owers"

We are doing well, otherwise. Lily and I are recovering from an early cold--probably due to the crazy temperature fluctuations we've been having. Brian is busily (and sometimes grudgingly) grading away. I'm still taking classes, though I'm considering taking a much needed break, if I can manage it without messing up my financial aid. Lily is talking more and more everyday! In fact, if she could, she'd tell all of you "Buh-bye!" right now. :)

No comments: