Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall

Hello all!

We have been as busy as ever! Especially with Lily's newly acquired skill--crawling! She is everywhere, into everything, and has one amazing reach! I swear, there is nothing that this child cannot grab if she sets her mind to it. In one word, she is INDEPENDENT (except for the whole diaper changing, not yet walking part) :) She pulls up to a standing position any time she can, so I think it won't be long before she starts toddling around the house. Agh!!

We have had a crazy Fall already--we had a foot of snow one weekend and 70 degree temps the next! Only in Nebraska! Brian is busily teaching and I am still working away on my Counseling degree, as well as coaching Speech students in my spare time. As you can imagine, the idea of "spare" time is distant...

Here are some cute pictures:
Lily in her snowsuit the weekend of the big snowstorm.
Playing with Daddy. She is a Daddy's girl already. In fact, I say, "Lily, say Mama." She says, "Dada." :)
Family picture.
We had to give her her first haircut!! Well, just her bangs. This is the "before" shot.
And after!
 We hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather!

No comments: